Come to the Texas Christian ESL Summer Camp for an experience unlike any other in Houston. Our all-inclusive package includes exciting on campus classes and fun excursions to places like Famous Houston Museums, Galveston Beach, Colleges and more!
Students will participate in ESL & reading classes each weekday morning (Monday-Friday). Students learn and practice English in a fun, interactive environment.
Live with other international students from around the world! The Texas Christian International Student Program ESL Summer Camp is held on our campus in Houston, TX. Facilities onsite include a residence classrooms, gymnasium, soccer & football fields, and other learning space.
ABOUT THE CAMP
- Texas Christian School has been educating students for 30 years.
- The camp welcomes students aged 13 – 18 and is offered June 1st – June 15th.
- The camp is an excellent transition for students who are enrolling with Texas Christian.
- Students can participate for a minimum of 1 week and a maximum of 2 weeks.
- Daily schedule includes three meals, ESL & reading classes, activities (no classes on weekends).
- Students will live with American Host Families and all activities and classes are run by Texas Christian Teaching Staff who offer caring support for students.
- Student teacher ratio is 15:1.
LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
- Houston, TX has literally everything! Best schools, shopping, food, museums, shows, sports, you name it!
- Camp is located only 40min away from George Bush International Airport.
- Houston is one of the most diverse cities in America.
- Students will live in homes with Teachers from Texas Christian School.
- Boys and girls are separated in the residence with 24-hour supervision.
- Houston should be on your travel list!
- The camp offers fun and exciting activities each day, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Activities include sports, swimming, boating, Health Museum, Natural Science Museum, San Jacinto Monument/Battleship, Space Center Houston, Fine Arts Museum, tour Rice University, University of Houston, go shopping at the largest mall in Texas – Galleria and Katy Mills Mall, and more.
- Students will explore Galveston Beaches, sightseeing destinations, and tourist attractions.
- All activities are supervised by qualified and professional Texas Christian Teachers.
- Tuition is paid upfront / in full to reserve spot.
One week = $2400.00 Two weeks = $4200.00
- Includes all meals, activities, excursions, classes & room and board.
- There are only 13 boys’ spots left and 13 girls’ spots left.
- Hurry before spots fill.
Email [email protected] for questions! See you at Camp!